Monday, March 15, 2010

tyson























Meet Tyson.  He is one of the friendliest, cuddliest cats I have ever known.  Tyson was with me through so many things for the past 12 years.  Since my graduation from college to just about a year ago... first living in San Diego with roommates who loved him as much as I did and once in a studio, then Costa Mesa with a boyfriend at the time because my apartment wouldn't allow cats, later in San Dimas where he lived with my mom who fell in love with him and didn't want to give him back, after that we moved to Sacramento where I got married, a bit later we moved to Long Beach when I went back to school, then Costa Mesa (again) where I was figuring out what to do with my life and then finally, Corona del Mar where I live now.  He ran away last year when I was out of town for the weekend.  I still miss him so much everyday.  I hope wherever he is that there are lots of birds to watch, necks to nuzzle and cans of tuna to eat.

1 comment: